Sunday, June 19, 2011

Up Early, Up High

In Acrobatics class Friday night, Randi and I worked out a lot our routine. It's not the most amazing moves ever, but it is a lot of cool stuff, and it tells a story. Not terribly well at this point, but it's getting better every time we run through it. That night, I sat in the hot tub under the moon and realized that anything can be beautiful in moonlight.

The next day, Randi and I had to be up early so that the house could show. I hopped on my bike planning to go to the tasty French Cafe we'd gone to the morning before. I got there just in time to find Randi (who had driven) at the front of the line. She asked me if I wanted anything and graciously bought it for me. She then rushed off to work I went to hang out at the Plaza with Bob and Leslie. I couldn't stay long though because the All Cast Rehearsal started at noon.

The rehearsal went quite well actually, the show is looking good. We had a little snag/dis agreement about the ending number, but it mostly looks like one person really has the issue with it.

Afterward, I met up with Leslie, Bob and James and headed over to Sam and Dan's. We drank watermelon smoothie/juice, ate snacks, walked down to the arroyo where I took tons of pictures and slack lined (which I cooly avoided). We finally headed back to Bob and Leslie's to make dinner, which took a little longer because Sam and Dan didn't show up with the lentils until almost everything else was done. It was still delicious and nutritious.

Eventually, Bob, Leslie and I headed back over to Randi's and hung out in the hot tub under the stars for a bit, had a few drinks and hit the hay.

Today, I'll be heading over to the Railyard to get up high and stiltwalk around for a couple hours to entertain the kiddies for Father's Day. Hopefully they enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment