Thursday, June 16, 2011

Movie Night and a Gig!

Movie nights are back! I (mostly) remembered the way to Tim's house and met a bunch of his new friends - all the ones we shared movie nights with before were unable to attend... mostly because two of the three of them live out of state now.

We watched Dead Poets Society and somehow made it funny throughout. Beer helps. We watched the pilot episode of MacGyver afterward, which was cool because despite having suffered through the entirety of the MacGruber movie I had never seen its inspiration.

It was great to see Tim again after so long and he offered me a place to stay if I need it. At this point I don't, but since Randi's boyfriend is back, they might want some space soon.

In other news... I got a circus gig! Not just BUST, which I actually pay to perform in, but a gig that pays me! On the 26th I'll be stilt walking, blowing bubbles, and playing with kids who are up for adoption to give them a good time and show them that people care... AND I'm getting paid to do it! Crazy! The contract says $128 for the hour and a half. If only you could book multiple shows per day, then you could really make circus pay. I guess it's an option...

No comments:

Post a Comment