Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cuddles and Goodbye

Randi and I went to fabric class with RJ, but we ended up just warming up, stretching and watching. I really needed a day off and I had already been up on stilts for an hour and half earlier that day. It was nice to watch and see what classes at Wise Fool are like. They seem much more laid back and fun and intimate. They are an hour and half long, so there's plenty of time to warm up well and have a great class.

After class, Randi went out to meet her friend and RJ and I made dinner: chicken sausages with onions and swiss cheese on bread. Pretty tasty. We decided to watch a movie and both agreed on this one with James Franco called Shadows and Lies. It was slow. Very slow. We were patient, but when Randi got home she said, "Why are you watching this?" At that point we decided to switch to Chasing Amy, which I hadn't seen in a long time and quite enjoyed. We all went to bed pretty early, which was good thing because we were all tired.

Tuesday morning I got up a little early so that I could get to the La Boca office and do some work. 4 hours and 45 minutes of data entry work to be exact. It wasn't too bad and I got free lunch, so I can't complain too much. By the time I was done though it was time to head to Wise Fool for the last sessions of aerial and acro before our dress rehearsals start. I ran through my fabric act once, my trapeze act twice, and my acro act twice. I was ready to be done when it was over at 9pm.

It was already late, so I didn't stop for dinner, but just headed straight over to Leslie and Bob's to say goodbye to James who was leaving in the morning. I brought some wine, which we promptly finished in a game of King's Cup (a nar nar nar game of King's Cup in which we drank wine.) Leslie and Bob got pretty tired after that and James and I stayed up to watch Family Guy. After a few episodes we were also tired and James got ready for bed. I decided to just stay the night. James and I snuggled on a twin-size box spring, which was unavoidably uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure I just rolled around until it started to get light out, then I was finally able to sleep. Leslie and Bob made a great breakfast with fried rice and tortillas and I took James to the shuttle to get to the airport. By the time he comes back to Santa Fe I'll be long gone, so I didn't have any issue giving him a ride and hanging out a little bit longer.

After that awful night of sleep I've been trying to take it easy. I did meet up with the guy who sells awesome honey and bought some for me and as gifts. Then I got some dye and tried to fix up my trapeze costume a bit. It's the smallest one and the only one that's blue instead of green. I added some fabric and green dye and it looks pretty good. I'm going to add blue dye to the other three unitards soon so that, hopefully, we'll all match.

Tonight there is an all cast rehearsal till 9pm and then I told Avery I'd go to ABQ with her and babysit Io. I'm kind of hoping she can find someone else though because I'm pretty tired and would like to just relax at "home". I'll find out soon I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment