Friday, May 7, 2010

Dia diobh

Hello,
It has been a long time since I first started blogging. I'm looking forward to starting again... this time as a new person. In that past year I have undergone some serious transformations in my life. Sometimes I can't believe how different I am. My entire world has opened up as a sea of possibilities. I understand that I choose each and every moment how I am going to interpret and live my life. I decide whether or not to be happy. I have the power to make each moment beautiful and fulfilling beyond compare just by being present.

I truly can't wait to start sharing all the things I want to share with the world. First of all, my love. Everyone on Earth is deserving of love from me. "You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and stars. You deserve to be here." Know that as long as breath flows through your lungs that you are loved. Know that when it stops you have been appreciated, you have changed someone's life.

You are beautiful and I can't wait to tell you all the reasons why!

No comments:

Post a Comment